10 Ways to make customers smile
Every business should strive to make their customers smile because when a customer is satisfied, they’re more likely to stick around. But, what are some ways you can keep your customers happy? Here are a few tips.
1. Offer discounts and sales. People love to score a great deal. Periodically, offer specials on your products. Not only does it help you push sales, but it keeps customers smiling.
2. Create a loyalty program. Loyalty programs are great ways to increase customer retention. You can offer specials and rewards for customers that are a part of the program.
3. Offer quality products and services. This one probably goes without saying, but we’re going to say it anyway. A great product or service will obviously increase customer satisfaction.
4. Be entertaining and engaging on social media. Be active on social media. Create content that your audience wants to see. Keep them entertained, and don’t forget to engage with them when they reach out to you.
5. Offer amazing customer service. Customer service agents who exude positivity, are empathetic, offer a listening ear and are knowledgeable on the products/services you offer can do wonders for customer satisfaction.
6. Make it easy to reach customer service. Customers won’t be smiling when they find it difficult to get a hold of someone with a question or problem. Keep them satisfied by offering convenient ways to reach you such as web chat, text and email support. Also, have enough agents available to assist with their outreach. Phone calls don’t need to be difficult either, as long as there are enough agents available so that hold times will be shorter.
7. Offer 24/7/365 customer service. Let customers know they can reach you any time of the day, any day of the week. Customers will appreciate your availability and flexibility.
8. Provide a FAQ page. Make it easy for customers to get information to commonly asked questions. This will allow them to get answers quickly without even needing to reach out to customer service.
9. Offer helpful information. Provide how-to videos on social media, step-by-step instruction manuals with products and other great information on your website so that customers can get the most out of their products.
10. Acknowledge customers. There are multiple ways to do this. You can highlight customer reviews on your social media pages and thank them for leaving you the testimonial. You can thank them at the end of customer calls and messages. You can provide them with a special discount for being loyal to you. And more.
These are just a few ways to keep your customers smiling. If you’d like help improving customer service, visit our website today. We’d love to assist you!